200g quinoa (dry weight)
1 vegetable stock cube
1 packet of feta
Large handful of fresh mint and/or parsley
50g toasted pumpkin seeds
1. Cook quinoa in vegetable stock for around 10-12 minutes. Leave to cool, draining any excess liquid.
2. Cut watermelon into chunks and remover as many seeds as possible.
3. Cut the feta into small chunks.
4. Mix quinoa, watermelon, feta and herbs and add lemon juice to taste.
5. Drizzle with a little olive oil or oil of choice and sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds.