1 sweet potato, cubed
1 tbs of olive oil
1 tbs of dried thyme
ground black pepper
2 salmon fillets
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
2. Place the sweet potato in a lined baking dish and sprinkle over a little oil. Mix the potato to coat it evenly in oil. Place the tray into the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine the oil, lemon juice, thyme and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
4. After 10 minutes, take the potato out of the oven and turn them over to ensure they cook evenly.
5. Place the salmon on the tray next to the potatoes and pour over the marinade, coating the salmon well.
6. Place the tray back into the oven for 15 minutes or until salmon and potatoes are cooked.
7. To make the courgetti, use a vegetable peeler to make ribbons then chop the ribbons lengthways into your desired size. Alternatively, you could use a spiraliser or julienne peeler.
8. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add the courgetti. Season with pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
9. To serve, place the courgetti on the plate with the salmon on top. Pour over any left over sauce or a little more lemon juice. Serve the roasted sweet potato on the side. Enjoy!