800g butternut pumpkin
2 tbs olive oil
mixed dried herbs
dried chilli (optional)
2 cups fresh rocket or spinach leaves
300g canned chickpeas, drained & rinsed
250g cherry tomatoes, halved
50g low-fat feta
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Peel the beetroot and cut into quarters. Drizzle with a little oil and season to taste with black pepper. Mix the beetroot well to coat evenly in the oil. Place the beetroot onto a lined baking tray and place into the oven for about 40 minutes.
3. Chop the pumpkin into 2cm cubes and drizzle with remaining oil. Season to taste with dried herbs and chilli then mix well. Place the pumpkin onto a lined baking tray and into the oven for 30-40 minutes.
4. Once tender, remove the beetroot and pumpkin from the oven and allow to cool.
5. Prepare the salad by mixing the rocket, chickpeas and cherry tomatoes together in a large bowl. Squeeze over lemon juice to taste and season with a little pepper. Ensure all rocket leaves are coated evenly before adding the cooled pumpkin and beetroot. Finally add the crumbled feta cheese.
6. Serve & enjoy!
Making this recipe? Share your review and photos us! #SiSUWellness