400g Brussels sprouts, halved with bottoms removed
Seeds from one large pomegranate
2 shallots, thinly sliced
200g crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (400F).
2. Toss the shallots and Brussels sprouts in the olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Spread Brussels sprout and shallot mixture into a baking dish, and cook for 30 minutes or until tender.
4. Add pomegranate seeds and feta, mix all together.
5. Serve as a side dish or mix with brown rice, steamed sweet potato or wholemeal spaghetti as a tasty main.