2 eggs, boiled and quartered
100g French beans, top and tailed
4 tomatoes, quartered
1 red onion, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, finely diced
4 tbsp balti paste or curry paste
500g cooked brown or basmati rice
300g chicken breast, diced
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onion and garlic. Sauté for a few minutes until softened.
2. Add the chicken and brown for 4-5 minutes. Stir in the curry paste and cook for a further 3 minutes.
3. Next add the beans, tomatoes and 100ml water. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the cooked rice and stir well.
4. Leave to cook on a low heat for a further 4-5 minutes.
5. Check the chicken is cooked through and serve with a dollop of yogurt and chopped cucumber.