About the Service
How we live now has a big impact on our quality of life in the future.
The World Health Organisation reports that up to 70% of sickness and disease in the developed world is caused purely by our lifestyle behaviour, the food we eat, the alcohol we consume, the activity we do or do not take, our pressured lives, our lack of sleep, all modifiable habits.
Our Health Solution
We aim to help people make better lifestyle choices and improve their health to live a happier, healthier life. We do this by providing the health tools, information and motivation you need to understand and improve your health.
Understand your health
· Complete our online Lifestyle Score to rate your current health and lifestyle habits and track your progress.
· Compare your scores with people your age, gender and nationality.
· Receive a personalised report with recommendations
Check key health results – available for some services only
· Our free self-serve SiSU Station gives you instant results, including blood pressure, weight, Body Mass Index, % Body Fat, and Heart Rate
· Compare these results to people your age, gender and nationality
· Save your results automatically into your online Lifestyle Score and track your progress
Create your plan
· Set your own health goals
· Track your results and progress
Learn how to improve – available for some services only
· Follow our expert self-guided Health Programmes that will educate and motivate you
· Keep up to date with the latest health research based on your interests
· Use our Tools to plan, measure and track your progress
More coming soon!
· Over the coming months we’ll be building a mobile app to make using the service even easier
· We’ll also be adding more tools to help save you time and manage your health
We’re all aware of fad diets, unsubstantiated health claims, and home remedies. We base our information on internationally recognised bodies such as the World Health Organisation, peak industry groups like the Heart Foundation, and peer reviewed journals. We don’t advocate any diet, instead we encourage a well-balanced nutritional intake. We use motivational techniques to support you through the stages of changing behaviour. We believe everyone should have the knowledge to take charge of their own health.
The content displayed on these pages is for information and educational purposes only. It does not replace and should not be considered an alternative to a medical consultation. In case of any doubts, illness or injury, or past medical history that might impact, you should consult your own doctor or health professional.